eHax - a 3v3 Haxball league

League Table

Recent Results

Upcoming Fixtures

New Rules and Existing Rules

Nocke

New Rules and Existing Rules

Post by Nocke on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:13 pm

With the introduction of a 4v4 cup, the 5th season of eHax is going to be a bit different.

The maximum player limit in one team is going to be 8 players. Last season, it was 7.
    With this, Captains are now given a free free agency sign, for example:
    At the start of the season, right after the draft with no games played, let's say I've drafted 5 players, and now there are 6 players in my team, counting me as well. Right now, I can sign an undrafted player, and I wouldn't have to wait 5 matchdays - this counts as my free sign. If I wanted to, I could sign 1 more undrafted player - but then I would have to wait 5 more matchdays if I wanted to sign any other player, since my free signing is gone.

IMPORTANT: The moment your 2nd matchday is played, your free signing disappears. If Captains were to sign their first free agent after the 2nd matchday, they WOULD have to wait 5 more matchdays. This is to counter imbalance, and to not make the league drift away from being a successful draft league.

IMPORTANT: With the introduction of a free signing and the passing of four full seasons, we have decided to integrate a feature called the Waiting List. It is pretty much the same thing as the Waivers Order on the Premier Haxball league, and we thank them for thinking up of this feature.
    Example: The Waiting List will be composed of the 6 teams. If my team is at the top of the list and I desire to make a signing as a captain, then I can do so right away and the player would be in my team the moment I decide to make the signing. If I am not first on the waiting list and I am, let's say fifth, I can attempt to make a signing - and if 24 hours have passed, then the player is in my team. If a captain that is higher up on the waiting list decides to hijack my signing and attempt to sign the player for themselves, they can do so, and the amount of time remaining to wait until the player can be in their team wouldn't go back to 24 hours - unless they are first on the Waiting List - then, as said before, the player would instantly go into their team. Also, if the sixth person on the Waiting List attempts to make a signing, and the fifth person on the waiting list decides to hijack the signing, then the fourth or third person on the waiting list can also attempt to hijack the signing. The moment you make a signing, you go back to being sixth.

Rules that were in effect, are in effect, and will still be in effect unless the head-admin decides to get rid of them:

1. If you've played one season and decide not to sign up to the draft for the next season, you become a restricted player, meaning that no team can sign you.
    2. Wildcards have to be used at least 30 minutes before the game. Earlier is better. If a wildcard is used 29 minutes before the game, it won't take effect unless the opposition allows it.
    3. Matches have to be played at 21:30 CET. If one team cannot play the game and 15 minutes have passed, the opposition can take a win by default if they wish to. If they don't, they can force them to use one of their wildcards.
    4. Both the Captain and the Co-Captain can sign and cut players.
    5. Wildcarded games need to be played in two weeks, meaning four matchdays. By matchdays, I mean cup games too.
    6. League games are played 3v3, on the big map. League games are 7 minutes with 2 halves (2x7 min).
    7. Cup games are played 4v4, on the big map. Cup games are 7 minutes and  2 halves (2x7 min).
    8. The team captains are allowed to make substitutions between goals, at half time, and when the game is paused due to lag (games must not be paused to prevent goals or give any advantage to either team).
    9. Both teams should record the game (incase one disconnects midgame and loses rec), these recordings should be put onto the 'results & fixtures' thread. Failing to do so will result in both teams replaying the match.
    10. Macros, scripts and anything else that will give you an advantage over other Haxball players is not allowed. If a player is judged to have used anything that gives them an unfair advantage, they will be banned from the league and their team will face further punishment.
    11. Incase of a player faking another player (impersonating), that player will be banned for a period of time from league games, and the offending team will receive further punishment.
    12. You can postpone a game using a wildcard, you have 6 per season as opposed to last season's 5 - use them wisely.
    13. Be respectful to everyone. People come here to relax and play some Haxball and don't want to see drama. Players who show abusive behaviour, insults, racism etc. will be punished and eventually banned.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:11 am