eHax - a 3v3 Haxball league

League Table

Recent Results

Upcoming Fixtures

Bonk.io Funcup

Koekie The Cook

Bonk.io Funcup

Post by Koekie The Cook on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:31 am

Hello, I am Koekiemonsterx, the former Admin of eHax and the best looking guy in HaxBall.
    Some people don't think that I take eHax seriously enough, so here I want to prove them wrong.

My idea is a 1v1 Bonk.io Funcup. It is a different game but similair to haxball. There are different maps and you just need to 'destroy' the opponent.

It will be a knockout or a groupstage system. It will be a BEST OF 3 for every 1v1.
    Player A will pick 1 map, Player B will pick another map. If the standing is 1-1, there will be a 'default map' the player that wins that round, will win and gets 1 point or goes further in the KO stage.

I don't know about the date yet, but Tuesday the 18th should be fine.

I hope everything is all clear now, if you have any questions, pls PM me on teamspeak 3, or post a comment down below Smile.

Cheers,

Koekiemonsterx

Last edited by Koekie The Cook on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xSha

Re: Bonk.io Funcup

Post by xSha on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:57 am

Hello Koekiemonsterx,

First I want to say that I really appreciate that you're organising this funcup. I'm one of the few people that think you're taking eHax very seriously. Everyday I pray to god and ask him to give you your admin tag back, you have really deserved it. Also for the funcup, I wont participate Koekiemonsterx, sorry.

Yours,

xSha

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 pm