eHax - a 3v3 Haxball league

League Table

Recent Results

Upcoming Fixtures

DonLokko should be warned.

Unlockedd

DonLokko should be warned.

Post by Unlockedd on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:56 pm

I had a fs today, I playd with buffon and DonLokko. DonLokko made a couple of mistakes, I said try to pass better, the ONLY thing I said to him. Then Buffon said he needs to be more patient. Buffon didnt rage, just said that. DonLokko became mad, he banned me from the game. He also said im cancer. Then I explained that I didnt say anything to him and Buffon wasnt mad at him or anything. Then he said duck you duck you to me. I thought wow, this is not professional from a player who is here for the first season. I said that to him, and I said I was gonna make a threat about him. After this he said make ur cancer threat, i dont care. Im a bit shocked.

I just said this so admins can give him a warning or ban him from the server. I dont think this kind of behaviour should be allowed in ehax.
    Or admins can look into this and keep an eye out on him.

Thanks in advance,
    Roj

( didnt know if i had to post this here. )
    Koekie The Cook

Re: DonLokko should be warned.

Post by Koekie The Cook on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:55 pm

I will tell him that, thanks Unlockedd

Nocke

Post by Nocke on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Whether DonLokko will be warned or not depends on whether or not you've recorded the game or took screenshots.
    " If no admin is online, then a SCREENSHOT needs to be taken, and sent to an Admin or Moderator once they get online. Text won't do. "
    If you have none of these and really wish for DonLokko to be warned, then you need the word of your teammates in that friendly search AND his teammates. If his teammates deny that he's done such a thing and it will be discovered that he has, then they will be warned, too. Lying to an admin is never good - the same goes for you. If it turns out that you've reported someone for no reason with the intention of getting them warned and banned, then you could be the one to get warned. This is for everyone, not just you.

DonLokko

Post by DonLokko on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Before I reply to this comment, let met just state some points which you missed:

1) The fs was not with my team, I only hosted your match then your teammate B4d 4ss left and because you didnt have a substitute I came in and played with your team.

2) I played outfield because buffon was gk and then he didnt gk anymore without saying anything and just played outfield so I played as gk.

3) The time when you said Don could you give better passes I replied with: yeah sure Im gonna give you my best passes now. So I didnt reply with bad words keep this in mind.

I firstly wanna say that I am very dissapointed in you for making a threat about a fs which was hosted by me. Someone asked me to host and I said yeah sure why not, it was a good opportunity for me to watch as well. Secondly Buffon never told me to be more patient, I dont know how you came up with this statement. Also this was my first match with you and Buffon so you should have treated me with much more respect I am not your buddy, as you like to call to me unproffesional then you should treat people proffesional as well. Buffon made a lot of mistakes in match which he neglected and you did not comment on them so I didnt as well because it isnt my game Im just a substitute so whatever. But when I made a mistake Buffon started saying stuff like: "This gk", btw as I said before I didnt have to be gk he was the gk.So I told him: "You are the gk so shut up". Then he replied with "xd".

Alright I guess this made me very angry so when Buffon left there was not enough people to play and I probably said some bad things cant remember correctly, so Roj said: this DonLokko is 10 so I banned Roj because he was just a jerk just like Buffon.

After match he poked me: "Very unproffesional of you".
    I replied: "fk you"
    I never said duck you I dont know how he came with that.
    Then he said: "You should listen to Buffon because he won the league"

Wow! So because someone wins a cup I should be a dishonoured. Just for your information I dont care how many leagues or even if you won the champions league Im treating everyone in my rooms that I host the same.

I hope you have the record of the match because then I can comment on every action, I cant remember correctly.

Lastly I wanna apologise if I hurt your feeling I dont know how old you are but if you are a kid then you should be more respectful and if you are mature then I advice you to treat your people much better and Im talking especially to Buffon because that guys ego is to high for a human.

If you have any questions before making a decision you can find me on ts like always.

DonLokko

Post by DonLokko on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:54 pm

@Koekie look at Nocke's reply that is how you should have replied not with "I will tell him that, thanks Unlockedd"

Koekie The Cook

Post by Koekie The Cook on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Maybe you should act more mature and just talk to me on ts3 Wink

DonLokko

Post by DonLokko on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Well I tried talking to you on ts3 but its hard to talk reasonable when someone start saying: "Don't unsult my friend Roj". Like why did you have to mention Roj as your friend.
    Koekie The Cook

Post by Koekie The Cook on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:31 pm

DonLokko wont be warned, its just a internal conflict. Calma and enjoy life

Unlockedd

Post by Unlockedd on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:08 pm

I have a screenshot btw. Only have the duck you and not the cancer insults tho. But he knows he made them. I will leave this problem for now.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:24 pm