Recent Results

Upcoming Fixtures

Interview w/ The Dark Angels Captain

jerix

Interview w/ The Dark Angels Captain

Post by jerix on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:46 pm

Hello, Flashin'!
    Hi Jerix

This is your first time captaining in eHax. How do you feel your team will get on this season?
    tbh, i dont think we will finish 1st because my main goal is to improve my players, altough don't expect us to finish last place Wink

Aha, you picked some interesting players *skizar*, how do you feel he will get on this season?
    hahaha skizar is not the best we all know that, but i chose him because of his activity, i will fs alot with him and he will improve trust me
    Okay, who do you think will be the main star in your team this season?
    my first pick, Yaïr

How will Yair impact your team?
    I know he can rage sometimes but i chose him because of how good this guy is. I think Yaïr and i will improve a lot players here in my team

Let's look at the pre season cup. Who do you think will win it? And do you think your team will get far?
    if im honest i don't care who'll win the pre season cup, i just want to have fun and get chemistry together with my team. If i had to choose a winning team Enemy would be the best choice i think.

Enemy look like the real contenders to win the league, who else do you think has a chance to win the league, and why?
    I think Baby Kicks would have a good chance aswell, they have Promania who scored a lot goals last ssn, Boyd who has improved a lot, and ofcourse u the gk with the most cleansheets!

<3. Which player in Season 2 will follow Stefan's Topscorer achievement? The same with cleansheets too!
    Hmm though question, it depends on who will play striker for the teams and how often they will start init? I think if xSha will start up front for Meh Squirrel he wil score alot of goals, same for Promania. For the cleansheet achievement i think Danny, Skinny & u will have the most chance of being #1

Aha ty. Who do you think will be the 'surprise' of the season?
    Skizar, trust me Smile

Final question, what is your ambition for this season?
    Keeping the team i drafted and having fun ofcourse

Always nice for a captain to keep their drafted team! Thanks for being here flashy. Very Happy

No problem Wink

Flashin

Re: Interview w/ The Dark Angels Captain

Post by Flashin on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:05 am

Thanks for the interview Very Happy

Yair

Post by Yair on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:05 pm

thanks

Yair

Post by Yair on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:26 pm